Matrix metalloproteinase-7 (MMP-7; Matrilysin; PUMP-1) is a member of the matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) family. It is found to potentially be involved in tumor metastasis and inflammatory processes. It is used as a biomarker in colon cancer, gastric cancer and lung fibrosis. QuickZyme has a growing portfolio of MMP activity assays. The newly developed human and mouse MMP-7 activity assay provide a simple, specific and precise quantitative determination of human or mouse MMP-7 in the active or pro-form in biological samples such as conditioned culture media, tissue homogenates, serum, plasma and urine:
– Specific for human or mouse MMP-7
– Quantifies active and total (active form + pro-form) of MMP-7 in separate wells.
– Can measure both high and low levels in one plate
– Very high sensitivity (up to 3 pg/ml)
– Can be used for complex biological samples
For more information MMP-7 activity assay