NEW: Now hydroxyproline can be easily determined in small tissue samples with low collagen levels
The QuickZyme Sensitive Tissue Hydroxyproline assay is used for the quantitative determination of hydroxyproline. The QuickZyme Sensitive Tissue Hydroxyproline assay kit is the only hydroxyproline-based assay which shows no matrix effect and no need for further dilution of the hydrolysate enabling measurement in small samples with low hydroxyproline concentrations. In addition no drying of hydrolydsate is needed, resulting in a fast (<2 hrs), sensitive and easy (96-well plate format) assay.
Sensitive Tissue Hydroxyproline Assay specifications
- Quantitative measurement of hydroxyproline
- Optimized for tissues with low collagen or hydroxyproline content ( such as liver) due to absence of
- Samples: tissue homogenates, tissues
- Range: 6 to 300 μM. Sensitivity: 2.4 µM (0.3 µg/ml)
- Uses hydroxyproline as standard
- Ease-of-use: Equivalent to ELISA; Colorimetric read out
- Storage at room temperature
- This kit does not contain tubes and a protocol for collagen hydrolysis. If you need these items please order the QuickZyme sensitive tissue collagen assay
Prices/Product nr – order
|One 96 well plate kit .
Two 96 well plate kits .
Five plate bulk kit .
|€ 395 .
€ 745 .
€ 1506 .
|QZBtishyp1 – click to order
QZBtishyp2 – click to order
QZBtishyp5 – click to order
Product sheet: Product sheet Sensitive Tissue Hydroxyproline assay
Assay Manual: Manual Sensitive Tissue Hydroxyproline assay
Application note 1: How to choose your collagen assay
Application note 2: How to measure collagen in mouse tissues
Other information 1: PDF poster “Easy measurement of collagen in tissues”
Other information 2: PDF poster “Collagen analysis in tissues and tissue sections”
Other information 3: PDF poster “Collagen quantification in cell cultures and tissues”