Human MMP-9 Activity Assay specifications
- Measures endogenous active MMP-9 (naturally occurring) or total active MMP-9 (following activation with APMA).
- Samples: conditioned cell culture medium, serum, plasma, urine, synovial fluid and tissue homogenates.
- Range: 0.5 to 16 ng/ml (1 h incubation with detection reagent), 0.01-1 ng/ml (4 h incubation with detection reagent).
- Sensitivity: 0.005 ng/ml.
- Ease-of-use: Equivalent to ELISA.
- Overnight protocol.
- Store kit at -20°C, store standard at -70°C
Price/Product nr – order
Kit price: € 540,- QZBMMP9H – click to order