MMP-8 Activity Assay specifications
- Measures endogenous active MMP-8 (naturally occurring) or total active MMP-8 (following activation with APMA).
- Samples: cell culture conditioned medium, serum, plasma, urine, saliva and tissue homogenates.
- Range: 10 – 24000 pg/ml.
- Sensitivity: 100 pg/ml for 2 h incubation with detection reagent; 24 pg/ml for 6 h incubation with detection reagent; 4 pg/ml for 24 h incubation with detection reagent.
- Ease-of-use: Equivalent to ELISA.
- Marker for neutrophils (PMN)
- Store kit at -20°C, store standard at -70°C
Price/Product nr – order
Kit price: € 591,- QZBmmp8H – click to order
Product sheet: Product sheet human MMP-8 activity assay
Assay Manual: Manual MMP-8 activity assay