The QuickZyme hydroxyproline assay is used for the quantitative determination of hydroxyproline. Hydroxyproline results from (acid) hydrolysis of collagen. Usually for this analysis upon hydrolysis removal of HCl is needed, which is a time-consuming step and/or requires special equipment. The QuickZyme hydroxyproline assay kit is the only hydroxyproline-based assay which does not need this laborious step, resulting in a fast (<2 hrs) and easy (96-well plate format) assay.
Hydroxyproline Assay specifications
- Quantitative measurement of hydroxyproline.
- Samples: acid hydrolized tissue culture supernatants, cellular extracts, tissue homogenates, tissues.
- Colorimetric measurement
- Range: 6 to 300 μM. Sensitivity: 2.4 µM
- Uses hydroxyproline as standard
- Ease-of-use: Equivalent to ELISA
- Storage at room temperature
- This kit does not contain tubes and a protocol for collagen hydrolysis. If you need these items please order the QuickZyme total collagen assay
Prices/Product nr – order
|One 96 well plate kit .
Two 96 well plate kits .
Five plate bulk kit .
|€ 295 .
€ 557 .
€ 1125 .
|QZBhypro1 – click to order
QZBhypro2 – click to order
QZBhypro5 – click to order
Product sheet: Product sheet Hydroxyproline assay
Assay Manual: Manual hydroxyproline assay
Application note: How to choose your collagen assay
Application note: How to measure collagen in mouse tissues
Other information: PDF poster “Easy measurement of collagen in tissues”
Other information: PDF poster “Collagen analysis in tissues and tissue sections”
Other information: PDF poster “Collagen quantification in cell cultures and tissues”